Leelou Blogs

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Happy Turkey Day!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know this is a few days late but I still consider today Thanksgiving weekend! I hope everyone had a great and safe holiday. Jack and I went to my Aunt Nancy's (my mom's sister) for Turkey dinner on Thanksgiving day. She always has the best food! I tried my best to control my portion size but I failed slightly. I had 3 dinner rolls instead of the I told my self I could have! On Friday we went to Jody's (Jack's sister) for some lasagna! It was a small gathering but very nice to see the family. Our niece Nattie is becoming such a little lady. It is crazy how fast they grow up. She is talking wonderfully and asking question as if she were 25!!


A few things I am Thankful for are:
My Wonderful LOVING Husband
Family
Friends
Computers
Cell Phones
Comfy Sweatshirts
socks
a roof over my head
a table to eat on
Food to put in my belly
water
Christmas decorations
The Dollar store
My Jeep
Laughter
Blankies
All the scrapbooking supplies
My camera
My diamonds!!
candles
picture frames
make up and hair products
spinach and artichoke dip
Hawaiian bread
crock pots
entertaining
wisdom
Cold Medicine (I currently am battling a cold monster!)

When my husband smile at me!
my microwave
tape and scissors
pens and paper

No comments:

Post a Comment